Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Male Liz Hatch! Biatch

Niwot has a great crit course. Technical, two 120 degree turns, and super fun. I rode agressively, at/off the front and saw my opportunity to bridge up to a lead rider, take a $125 prime, and get him to come with for the final 5 laps. I was dreaming of winning, riding like I wanted to, right up until the rainy wet pavement told me that I can't lean that hard into the corner. Off the front, solo, I went down. And it hurts.


Off to tacos and margaritas (lots of 'em) now though, as soon as I finish this beer. Looking forward to some Ft. Collins riding tomorrow.


Oh and Bubba, I need a new skin suit, this one only got two races.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listen to your body in a couple of days, you might be really feeling the effects of the fall. You want to have your body for the long run........

Anonymous said...

more naked pictures PLEASE!! ;-)~

pedro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pedro said...

i always listen to my body. it said go ride hard for four hours today. so I did, loved it.

and we'll see about more naked pix... I'm so shy.

Unknown said...

what the hell?!?!?! are you trying to be the male liz hatch or something???

just kidding. sort of.

heal up quick!

Anonymous said...

Off the front by yourself, your not supposed to crash. Sheesh! Craig, get him a Fred skinsuit. :)